All companies are required to have minimum levels of first aid trainers.
We do Learning & Development can train you to the highest quality so you never have to be in a situation where an employee may be harmed or you’re unsure of what to do.
There are four main courses available through We do Learning & Development that can be adapted to your specific industry or workplace:
- Emergency First Aid at Work – A one-day course for lower risk businesses such as office, small retail and hospitality which covers the basics including recovery position, CPR, burns, serious bleeds and choking.
- First Aid at Work – This three-day course covers all aspects of first aid in greater detail and is ideally suited for larger organisation such as manufacturing, construction and transport where the risks are higher.
- CPR/BLS and AED – A one-day course covering Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillator for use on adults, children and infants. Ideal for nurses, care workers or medical professionals needing annual updates to complete professional membership.
- Paediatric First Aid – This one-day course exceedsthe requirements laid down by Ofsted, EYFS and SureStart and covers the necessary skills for administering first aid to infants and children. Ideal for parents, childminders and carers.
- We also provider refresher and requalification courses.
All courses provided through We do Learning & Development are delivered, evaluated and quality assured to meet the guidelines set out by the HSE in October 2013 and meet the requirements of the First Aid at Work regulations 1981.
Being first aid-certified means that you will have the confidence to handle those emergencies whether it be at home or in your workplace.
As a business, if you don’t have a qualified first aider and wish to ensure compliance with your health and safety obligations, then contact us today.
It was only through a recent staffing issue that I realised the true importance of having a professional HR service available to my company. And although you have made me aware of the benefits of We Do HR through our many meetings together and at the BNI, I never really considered that it would happen to me.